Link to the Presentation Slides.
As times passes and some online sources are defunct but new information and testing also becomes available, provide this updated list of references and additional information on the subject of the Y-DNA of the British Monarchy and the genetic genealogy of European noble families in general.
- Coble et al, Mystery Solved: The Identification of the Two Missing Romanov Children Using DNA Analysis, PLOSOne, 2009
- Brad Michael Little (2012) The King’s Son (The Evidence), 2nd Edition. Author continues his research on the House of Wettin
- R-U106 Haplogroup Project who have done detailed DNA analysis on results from the House of Wettin posted on their Yahoo Group site.
- William Stuart et al, Descendants of the High Stewards of Scotland DNA Project
- Jim Barrett, Powell Surname DNA Project
- King, T.E. et al, Identification of the remains of King Richard III. Nat. Commun. 5:5631 (2014)
- Press Release Statement from Dr Turi King, University of Leicestershire, 25 March 2015
- Kylen Campbell, Global Family Reunion Blog, 2015 with illustrated recap of family tree
- Encyclopaedia Britannica (2017) Welf Dynasty
- Descent of Elizabeth II from William the Conqueror